E. Clifton Avenue in the late 1930′s or early 1940′s.
Caption reads: Clifton Ave. looking west, Cincinnati, Ohio: This photograph shows East Clifton Avenue and its streetcar rails looking west towards the intersection of Vine Street. Harry’s Corner Carpet and Linoleum (established in 1934 by Harry Goldstein), and located at 2001 Vine Street, is visible on the right.
On the distant hillside, one can see the remnants of the Bellevue Incline which discontinued service in 1926.
The same vicinity via Google Street View: